The château de Nouvelles is located in Tuchan, in the very middle of the Fitou and Rivesaltes designations. It is built on the site of an old feudal castle dating back to the XIXth century. Today the square tower and the St. Martin chapel still remain.
Before belonging to the Daurat-Fort family, the Château de Nouvelles passed through many prestigious hands such as Pope Benedict XII in 1334. In 1834, the Chavanette and Fort families purchased the property.
A traditional maturing cellar and its casks.